The project "Open Competence Region Western Palatinate" is in the first as well as in the second funding phase one of the winning projects in the competition „Advancement through Education: Open Universities“
In the Bund-Länder competition „Advancement through Education: Open Universities“, innovative, demand-oriented and sustainable concepts of universities are funded in order
- to secure the supply of skilled workers in the long term,
- to improve the permeability between vocational and academic education,
- to integrate new knowledge quickly into practice and
- to strengthen the international competitiveness of the science system through sustainable profile building in lifelong scientific learning and in part-time studies..
The concepts funded take the following groups into account in particular:
- People with family responsibilities,
- Employed persons, e.g. bachelor's graduates who are in employment and professionally qualified persons - even without a formal university entrance qualification,
- People returning to work
- drop-outs or
- unemployed academics
The video recordings of the lecture series "eaching in Transition. New forms of teaching and learning with a view to competence orientation"
Management & Law / BMBF Open Competence Region Western Palatinate
Phone: +49 631 205-4925